*Please note the deadline for applications has been extended to 6/4/18*
Arad wishes to appoint an Administrative Officer to be responsible for supporting our team’s work on a range of research projects.
We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and conscientious person to be an important part of the company’s operation by working closely with a group of experienced researchers. It is expected that the administrative officer should be able to communicate competently in spoken and written Welsh and English. The position offers good opportunities for professional development for the successful candidate.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Administrative Officer you will be expected to support the company’s work in a number of ways, including:
• assisting with the internal administration of the company;
• answering telephone enqueries and forwarding calls to relevant individuals
• arranging meetings, interviews and focus groups;
• helping to manage electronic diaries;
• supporting the management of research projects;
• attending and taking notes from meetings;
• contributing to the preparation of tender documents;
• maintaining and updating Arad’s website and social media;
• preparing and processing invoices;
• inputting research data;
• carrying out some short translation tasks.
Closing date: 6th April 2018
Follow the link below to access the Job description: